Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphic Designer (3 positions open) - IRONMAN (Tampa, FL)
The Graphic Designer will assist in providing design, layout and illustrations to tell the inspirational IRONMAN story, reinforcing our brand promise that “Anything Is Possible.” This role will be responsible for assisting with all creative efforts, ensuring that the brand is delivered in a consistent and high-quality manner through all consumer touch-points. The primary role of the Graphic Designer is to create new event logos and design various print, web and email campaigns in accordance with brand specifications. Must be highly creative and able to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This full-time, on-site role reports to the Global Art Director and is based at the IRONMAN World Headquarters in Tampa, Florida.
Execute design work according to the visual language & brand identity of IRONMAN
- Produce event specific print and digital marketing campaign materials.
- Organize and maintain Global Image Library.
- Help coordinate the production process, including material specs, proofing, retouching, etc.
- Support Marketing, Sales, Operations and Athlete Services in the planning, creation and production of materials including Medals, Shirts, Posters, Race Bibs, Athlete Materials.
- Building and resizing digital content for web banners, animated GIFS, emails and social media.
- Supports the Creative Team with pre-production work including image optimization/resizing, color correction, and development of Web/E-Com assets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe CC.
- Superb understanding in design, layout, composition, and typography.
- Keen attention to detail.
- High-level of creativity and problem solving.
- Knowledge of current design trends.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word).
- Patient, flexible and comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Self-Motivated, team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects under a heavy workload.
- Demonstrate ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design. 2-3 years Graphic Design experience preferred.